ELTS Elite Trendelenburg Positioning System
Please consult with a professional to have these products specified
The Elite Trendelenburg System has been developed to overcome the challenges faced in the Trendelenburg position – primarily; patient slippage, nerve injury and the formation of decubitus sores.
- Features an exceptionally comfortable gel and foam combination which offers restraint-free pressure relief and stabilisation of the patient
- A unique dual-layer, integrated gel structure conforms to the shape of the patient, improving immersion and comfort
- A combination of memory foam and latticed gel cells provides maximum pressure relief
- Advanced carbon composite shoulder supports provide additional comfort and stabilisation for steeper procedures.
- Recommended for robotic-assisted surgery, abdominal surgery & gynaecological surgery.