SSK625 Safety Knee with Lock K1-K2
- Single axis knee with brake, stance flexion and manual lock
- Our Safety Knee is ideal for rehabilitation and is built for K1-K2 ambulators.
- A traditional mechanical knee with a weight activated adjustable brake, adjustable extension assist, and optional locking cable feature.
- A compact and light design of only 580 grams allows patients a low maintenance and stable solution.
- Mechanical knee joint with dual function:
- Weight activated adjustable brake
- 5° of adjustable stance flexion
- Adjustable extension assist
- Cable actuated locking (optional function)
Low activity K1-K2 transfermoral amputees, including knee disarticulations and higher