FH270 Matrix SuperMax
Consumers: Trulife products are sold through business channels only, please use the Find a Distributor located at the top of the screen to find a facility near you or contact us and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you.
- Enhanced integration of the foot plate and strut for added durability and support
- Footplate is uniquely designed to allow greater energy reflection at toe off
- Streamline to fit in shoes better
- Shank angle increased to 82° to improve knee extension movement at mid stance
- Heat-moldable, trimmable and height adjustable anterior shell
Low to high activity patients with unilateral or bilateral drop foot; peroneal nerve palsy; incomplete paralysis; CVA and CMT