The Matrix family is a range of carbon and glass fibre composite Ankle Foot Orthoses (AFOs), utilising our proven manufacturing technology to provide a low profile brace for the patient. Our Matrix range is lightweight and minimalist in design, with characteristics of both flexibility and rigidity consistent with efficient gait. The Matrix range of products allows the clinician the ultimate in clinical choice; all activity levels and conditions are catered for.
The Matrix range of products is made in a variety of standard sizes that are both trimmable and adjustable.
- Dynamic ankle foot orthosis (AFO) – provides spring, resists plantar flexion and allows dorsiflexion
- Provides a smooth transition from heel strike to toe off and can significantly improve a patient’s gait
- Carbon glass composite foot drop splint
- Injection moulded adjustable anterior shell
- Dense, thick padding kit allowing for greater comfort and better anatomical fit (2 padding kits included with each AFO)