• A system featuring an integrated multi-axial ankle for the K2 patient who is on the edge of advancing to a K3 activity level
• Edge foot has a low profile dynamic composite keel integrated with a multi-axial ankle
• Male pyramid and pylon included with foot
Medium impact level, K2
• Low profile K2 foot with unique keel shape which promotes increased energy return and storage over other feet
• Includes dorsi-stop pad to stiffen toe response for the more active K2 ambulators
• Includes removable sandal-toe foot shell (light or dark)
• Male pyramid, bonded pylon included
|ID||Below Knee||ID||Above Knee|
|D||AAA200 (included with foot)||K||SSK617|
|F||SKF300/SKF303||D||AAA200 (included with foot)|
|Below Knee||Above Knee|
|160 kg /350 lb||100 kg / 220 lb|
Do you have a question about our products or services? Our dedicated staff is always here to help. Get in touch and we will revert to you as soon as possible. Thank you.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.