SENIOR ORTHOTIST OPPORTUNITIES, U.K.
Location: Petersborough, North London and Surrounding areas
We are a large international company at the forefront of orthotics with a research and development team, investment in advanced technology including the Bluetooth WalkAide functional electrical stimulation device (FES). We run a mobile gait laboratory using advanced Video Vector Gait analysis (VVG). We have recently invested in 4D scanning technology with great outcomes!
If you're enthusiastic and would like to join a forward thinking company with huge potential then please apply!
We are recruiting for positions in Peterborough, North London and surrounding areas. Each position is fully supported locally by Regional Management and career progression / training will be encouraged along with support for CPD.
The package offered consists of:
- Competitive Salary
- Quality Company Car
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Private Health Cover
- Laptop Computer
- Windows Phone
- Subsistence Expenses
The successful candidate requires good general orthotic experience with specific interest in diabetic foot care, paediatrics and neurological patients.
Applicants must be HCPC registered and preferably members of BAPO.
If you would like to know more please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Formal applicants please email us a current CV
TERRITORY MANAGER, O&P AND BREASTCARE, U.S.A
Multiple positions available in: Northern California, North East, and South East
Are you looking for new opportunities to advance your sales career? Would you like to make the most of your talents, realize your goals, and have a personal impact? Trulife, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager for the New York and Connecticut area. Trulife, Inc is an established leader in the healthcare industry. This unique position includes the sale of post Mastectomy products for women, as well as Orthotic and Prosthetic devices. Trulife, Inc. is focused on growth through a strategy of maximizing our human resources. We are consistently developing innovative products that meet or exceed our customers’ needs in this ever changing healthcare arena.
The ideal candidate will have a proven history of exceeding sales goals, the ability to understand business to business sales, and the natural ability to cultivate relationships with customers.
• Introduce new products and promotions to existing and new customers and actively seek to secure orders
• Provide sales service in an organized professional manner
• Comfortable utilizing technical tools to organize daily sales activities, IE smart phone, computer, spreadsheets.
• Conduct presentations, evaluations, in-services, to existing customers and prospects.
• Insure adequate inventories of Trulife products are maintained by accounts.
• Keep dealers informed of current Trulife products, services available, prices, promotions and policies.
• Consistent review and analysis of account performance to ensure sales goals are met.
• Overnight travel up to 50%
• Completed sales training course
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
• BA/BS in Business, Medical Science or related field or comparable work experience
• Three years successful work experience in outside sales and B2B required
• Proven experience with sales techniques, processes, and standards required
• Must have proven skills in customer relations, communication, and working independently with minimal supervision
• Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record required
• Ability to compute basic math and problem solving skills required
Compensation: Base plus incentive, health benefits, life & disability, generous 401k plan, and paid time off benefits.
If you would like to know more please contact us at email@example.com