GROUP SALES & MARKETING VICE PRESIDENT
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Trulife is an innovative creator and manufacturer of a wide range of engineered and fabricated products for a variety of industries, delivered across eighty different countries.
Headquartered in Dublin, Trulife employs more than 500 people worldwide and directly sells and markets its class I medical device products in the US, Canada, UK and Ireland.
The Group is owned and managed by senior executives with extensive knowledge and experience of commercial successes and challenges. Trulife has research and development and manufacturing facilities in the USA, the UK, Canada and Ireland.
A most attractive and rewarding opportunity has emerged at group level with global responsibility for sales and marketing, reporting to the Group CEO.
Candidates must have a proven record of achievement in the international sales and marketing arena with particular success in new customer and new country development. Apply by email only to GSMVP@trulife.com
Location: Midlands, UK
We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated, enthusiastic technical Sales Executive with accompanying strong communication and relationship building skills to join our established UK Sales Team.
Trulife offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to manage and grow sales and market share within their region. With responsibility to promote the Trulife range of Orthopaedic Products, Breast Prostheses and Walking Aid ranges, the candidate will demonstrate strong technical selling capabilities.
- Promote and sell Trulife range of products, education and services to existing and new customers
- Technical selling of Trulife range of Breast prosthesis, Orthopedic and Walking aid product ranges to relevant therapy areas.
- Development of relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide on going support, education and training to key customers
- Identify new business and growth opportunities for all products.
- Provide ongoing market feedback to the company
- Support and co-ordinate Trulife breast prosthesis fitters in region.
- Team player and contributor to company goals
- Achieve regional sales targets and activity objectives.
Our targeted customers are predominantly the NHS but also include Local Authorities and Private Healthcare companies.
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, this role will require a certain amount of travel in line with the geographical area and therefore candidates would preferably be based central to this region. Strong planning, organisational and time management skills are key to the success of this role.
The ideal candidate will be someone with UK Healthcare sales experience with a solid understanding of NHS Procurement routes.
Product, clinical and technical training and support provided.
Full salary, Bonus Scheme and benefits package, commensurate with candidate experience.
In the first instance CV’s should be sent to Kate Bradshaw, UK Sales Manager : firstname.lastname@example.org