INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, IRELAND
We are currently seeking an International Business Development Manager. Reporting to the VP, Sales and Marketing International, this position will form an integral part of the International team based in Dublin. The key responsibility of the Business Development Manager will be to identify, target and capture new business leads in key markets around the globe. The management and development of an established international customer base will also be an important element of this role.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills. An enthusiastic self starter, they will be highly organised, with the ability to work well under pressure. They will be a strong relationship builder who will adapt a flexible attitude and be willing to travel as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Trulife has grown through acquisition globally and has aspirations for continued growth. This appointment will be a key role for the future of the business.
Ideally you will:
- Be driven, passionate with a desire to succeed in a pressurised target-driven environment.
- Have 3-5 yrs+ experience in business development function ideally within an international B2B environment.
- Sector understanding in Medical device or Pharmaceutical experience would be desirable.
- Have excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Have a strong results orientated and can do attitude.
- Experience and proven success in pipeline delivery and planning.
- Be impactful and have a strong character.
- Strong time management skills, with a proven track record in planning and delivering projects on time.
- Want to move to a new role where an entrepreneurial culture is fostered and expected.
- Have a preference to work in an established business where a level of autonomy and creativity will be afforded to you.
- Flexibility for international travel.
Competitive and incentivized package (experience based) with continued professional development.
CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR ORTHOTIST OPPORTUNITIES, U.K.
Location: Petersborough, North London and Surrounding areas
We are a large international company at the forefront of orthotics with a research and development team, investment in advanced technology including the Bluetooth WalkAide functional electrical stimulation device (FES). We run a mobile gait laboratory using advanced Video Vector Gait analysis (VVG). We have recently invested in 4D scanning technology with great outcomes!
If you're enthusiastic and would like to join a forward thinking company with huge potential then please apply!
We are recruiting for positions in Peterborough, North London and surrounding areas. Each position is fully supported locally by Regional Management and career progression / training will be encouraged along with support for CPD.
The package offered consists of:
- Competitive Salary
- Quality Company Car
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Private Health Cover
- Laptop Computer
- Windows Phone
- Subsistence Expenses
The successful candidate requires good general orthotic experience with specific interest in diabetic foot care, paediatrics and neurological patients.
Applicants must be HCPC registered and preferably members of BAPO.
If you would like to know more please contact us at email@example.com. Formal applicants please email us a current CV
TERRITORY MANAGER, O&P AND BREASTCARE, U.S.A
Multiple positions available in: Northern California, North East, and South East
Are you looking for new opportunities to advance your sales career? Would you like to make the most of your talents, realize your goals, and have a personal impact? Trulife, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager for the New York and Connecticut area. Trulife, Inc is an established leader in the healthcare industry. This unique position includes the sale of post Mastectomy products for women, as well as Orthotic and Prosthetic devices. Trulife, Inc. is focused on growth through a strategy of maximizing our human resources. We are consistently developing innovative products that meet or exceed our customers’ needs in this ever changing healthcare arena.
The ideal candidate will have a proven history of exceeding sales goals, the ability to understand business to business sales, and the natural ability to cultivate relationships with customers.
• Introduce new products and promotions to existing and new customers and actively seek to secure orders
• Provide sales service in an organized professional manner
• Comfortable utilizing technical tools to organize daily sales activities, IE smart phone, computer, spreadsheets.
• Conduct presentations, evaluations, in-services, to existing customers and prospects.
• Insure adequate inventories of Trulife products are maintained by accounts.
• Keep dealers informed of current Trulife products, services available, prices, promotions and policies.
• Consistent review and analysis of account performance to ensure sales goals are met.
• Overnight travel up to 50%
• Completed sales training course
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
• BA/BS in Business, Medical Science or related field or comparable work experience
• Three years successful work experience in outside sales and B2B required
• Proven experience with sales techniques, processes, and standards required
• Must have proven skills in customer relations, communication, and working independently with minimal supervision
• Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record required
• Ability to compute basic math and problem solving skills required
Compensation: Base plus incentive, health benefits, life & disability, generous 401k plan, and paid time off benefits.
If you would like to know more please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org