TERRITORY SALES MANAGER, BREASTCARE
Location: Multiple USA Locations
The Territory Sales Manager will work with existing direct and distributor accounts to introduce new breastcare products and promotions and actively seek to secure orders; conduct presentations, evaluations, in-services to existing customers and prospects; qualify and prioritize prospects; generate individual opportunities; and prospect through personal networking and relationship building. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of getting in front of the customer and demonstrated success in exceeding defined monthly metrics and goals. This is a multi-state position, over night travel is required (50 – 75%).
- BA/BS in Business, Medical Science or related field or comparable work experience with 3 yrs successful work experience in outside sales and/or B2B.
- Technical selling of Trulife range of Breast prosthesis, Orthopedic and Walking aid product ranges to relevant therapy areas.
- Proven experience with sales techniques, processes, and standards required
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record required
- An extensive amount of travel and ability to be flexible is needed. May also require work after normal business hours to accommodate client/business needs. Travel 50-75%
EXCITING ORTHOTIC OPPORTUNITIES
Could you see yourself as part of a motivational team who see our job as part of a lifestyle?
Trulife are a large international company at the forefront of orthotics with a research and development team and investment in advanced technology including the Bluetooth WalkAide functional electrical stimulation device (FES). We run a mobile gait laboratory using advanced video vector gait analysis, and are currently involved with RODIN 4D scanning technology.
If you're enthusiastic and would like to join a forward thinking company with huge potential then please apply!
We are seeking qualified senior experienced Orthotists who are enthusiastic, looking to further progress their career and join us to move forward within the field of orthotics.
The geographical areas where opportunities are available are North / West London and surrounding areas.
The package offered consists of:-
- Competitive Salary
- Quality Company Car
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Private Health Cover
- Laptop Computer
- Windows Phone
- Subsistence Expenses
- Progressional Development
The successful candidate requires good general orthotic experience with specific interest in diabetic foot care, paediatrics and neurological patients. The position is fully supported locally by Regional Management and career progression / training will be encouraged, along with support for CPD.
Applicants must be HCPC registered and preferably members of BAPO. Closing date for applications will be Monday November 17th with interview date to be confirmed.
Formal applications and current CV are to be sent to Elaine Nelson on email addresses: email@example.com
Please feel welcome to call for an informal discussion: Elaine - 07949986645