Location: Dublin, Ireland
Trulife Group is a leading global manufacturer, marketer and distributor of prosthetic and orthopaedic products. Trulife markets products through its direct sales forces in Ireland, the UK, the US and Canada and through over 300 specialist distributor partners in over 80 countries. We have seven manufacturing sites globally and over 600 employees engaged in product development, manufacturing, sales, marketing, distribution and administration.
As Marketing Manager, reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will part of the team that manages a strongly performing existing business in established markets in EMEA & Asia PAC through multiple partners, supporting and driving continued growth in Ireland, UK & International markets
Ideally you will be an experienced marketing manager with a strong track record of dealing with businesses across multiple geographies and engaging with sales & marketing teams to grow and develop the business to the next level.
You will be responsible for delivering, planning and driving Marketing activity, working alongside Ireland, UK and International teams to support and drive marketing and sales strategies to key customers and key distributors.
- Contribute to the brief for the continued development of all brand messaging collateral in multiple media channels including digital and social media
- Help drive strategies to enhance range & product portfolio management in each key sector of business (Customer, Geography, Treatment area)
Our client has grown through acquisition globally and continues to have aspirations for continued growth. This appointment will be a key role for the future of the business.
Ideally you will:
- Have 3-5Yrs+ experience in Marketing function ideally within an International B2B environment.
- Sector understanding in Medical device or pharmaceutical experience would be desirable.
- Specific track record in dealing with large matrix teams would be essential with an accomplished ability to report at senior level.
- Have had responsibility for developing, driving and implementing commercial marketing plans across different markets.
- Have an excellent track record of developing products or brands in various channels internationally .
- Have excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Track record of managing and co-ordinating external agencies such as online, print, creative, PR.
- Have a strong results orientated can do attitude.
- Be impactful and have a strong character.
- Strong time management skills, with a proven track record in planning & delivering projects ‘on time’.
- Want to move to a new role where an entrepreneurial culture is fostered and expected.
- Have a preference to work in an established business where a level of autonomy and creativity will be afforded to you.
- Flexibility for travel when required.
Competitive and incentivized package (experience based), continued professional development,
In the first instance CV’s should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER, BREASTCARE
Location: Multiple USA Locations
The Territory Sales Manager will work with existing direct and distributor accounts to introduce new breastcare products and promotions and actively seek to secure orders; conduct presentations, evaluations, in-services to existing customers and prospects; qualify and prioritize prospects; generate individual opportunities; and prospect through personal networking and relationship building. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of getting in front of the customer and demonstrated success in exceeding defined monthly metrics and goals. This is a multi-state position, over night travel is required (50 – 75%).
- BA/BS in Business, Medical Science or related field or comparable work experience with 3 yrs successful work experience in outside sales and/or B2B.
- Technical selling of Trulife range of Breast prosthesis, Orthopedic and Walking aid product ranges to relevant therapy areas.
- Proven experience with sales techniques, processes, and standards required
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record required
- An extensive amount of travel and ability to be flexible is needed. May also require work after normal business hours to accommodate client/business needs. Travel 50-75%
SENIOR ORTHOTIST OPPORTUNITIES
Location: Petersborough, North London and Surrounding areas
We are a large international company at the forefront of orthotics with a research and development team, investment in advanced technology including the Bluetooth WalkAide functional electrical stimulation device (FES). We run a mobile gait laboratory using advanced Video Vector Gait analysis (VVG). We have recently invested in 4D scanning technology with great outcomes!
If you're enthusiastic and would like to join a forward thinking company with huge potential then please apply!
We are recruiting for positions in Peterborough, North London and surrounding areas. Each position is fully supported locally by Regional Management and career progression / training will be encouraged along with support for CPD.
The package offered consists of:
- Competitive Salary
- Quality Company Car
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Private Health Cover
- Laptop Computer
- Windows Phone
- Subsistence Expenses
The successful candidate requires good general orthotic experience with specific interest in diabetic foot care, paediatrics and neurological patients.
Applicants must be HCPC registered and preferably members of BAPO.
If you would like to know more please contact us at email@example.com. Formal applicants please email us a current CV